On March 14th, we had our annual crazy card party and luncheon (CCP). Thank you to all who attended, donated, set up and cleanup after the fundraiser. This year’s theme was “Lady Bug Bridge”. Thank you and see you next year!
A few of the volunteers who set up the day before for CCP.
A few of the decorations at CCP created by Vicki H.
Everyone enjoying the crazy card game.
Schedule of Events
10:15 Doors open
10:30 Introductions – Peggy Collins
Welcome by President Bonnie Baum
11:00 Lunch will be served
11:45 Let the games begin
M.C. and Games Director: Jill Thompson
There will be three rounds of five hands each. You will have time between each round to continue bidding on the Silent Auction and to buy raffle tickets. Silent Auction cut-off is before game 11.
Peggy’s Traditional Chicken Salad on Lettuce Leaf
Vanilla Ice Cream with
(Biodegradable and recyclable products used)
Sponsors Helping Sponsors
The Windermere Garden Club is grateful to our many sponsors who make our scholarships and community projects possible. We ask that all of you who have enjoyed today’s event take the enclosed insert with you and support these generous donors when you can. Thanks to their support and yours, we are able to:
- Donate scholarships to University of Florida & Valencia College Landscape Architecture and Environmental Horticulture students
- Provide financial support for Wekiva Youth Camp, sponsored by the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs
- Maintain teaching garden at the Windermere Elementary School.
- Sponsor Windermere’s Arbor Day
- Support the Windermere Historic Schoolhouse restoration project
- Support the rehabilitation of historic Nehrling Gardens as an education center and community resource
Please open the link to view a the businesses who donated items. Thank you.